I offer services under three main categories. I explain what is covered in each category below:
Almost all businesses now require some sort of online presence. This can be a bit of a mine field, a steep learning curve and very time consuming if you haven’t dealt with it before.
I can design your WordPress website, help you with hosting, domains and on-going website maintenance.
If you already have a website I can offer a website review to identify any potential modifications or improvements. I can then makeover your website or if you want to keep your existing content but fancy a change I could implement a new theme.
I can also help you set up and manage social media accounts, designing, creating and scheduling your posts.
I can review your existing systems that you have in place, or perhaps you don’t yet have any and in that case I can suggest which ones you might want and implement them for you. When I talk about business systems I mean the back-bone to your business, the operational systems that you need to have in place for your business to run. Business systems can be broken down into five main areas and under each area are a number of supporting systems:
- Client Management – This covers how you will work with your client or customer, how you will engage and communicate with them, how you will set and manage expectations for the product or service they will receive
- Task Management – This looks the process of how you will plan your time, manage a number of clients and your workload, how you agree deadlines and report to clients.
- Email Management – This sets out a process for how often you will check your e-mails, how you organise your mailbox, specific rules you set to organise your mailbox and how quickly you reply.
- Business Management – This system sets out your business hours, how and when you will invoice, payment methods you accept, what technology you use and your holiday schedule
- Prospect Management – This is all about getting new clients or customers, how will you approach networking, what questions should you ask a new client or customer? Do you have a prospect due diligence check if offering a service?
I can manage and support you with any projects you have in mind for your business. I have a wealth of programme and project management experience. Some examples include:
- Bid writing
- Project mandate and business case preparation
- Financial modelling
- Budget management
- Management information reporting
- Collation of outputs and outcomes
- Benefits analysis
- Grant claims preparation and submission
If you think I can help you or if you would like more information on any of the services above then please contact me: